Instant Noodle Pancake :)
Few days ago, I had nothing to do at home and decided to cook *again* :)
So I came up with my old time fave.. The ingredients are quite simple and the methods are about the same with cooking okonomiyaki that has been taught by my Japanese friends back when I was in China.
half cup of frozen veggies mix
a pack of instant noodle (break it into smaller pieces)
1. Boil water and cook instant noodle and frozen veggies.
2. Drain and set aside.
3. Mix flour with water then mix well with eggs.
4. Put instant noodle and veggies into the flour mixture and season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Use a bit of oil/butter and heat the frying pan.
6. Pour a bit of the mixture into the frying pan (Depending on the thickness that you want)
7. Serve with either mayo and bulldog sauce or chilli sauce.
I like thick one with mayo and bulldog sauce or thin and crispy pancake with chilli sauce.. Yummm...